Inversion Gym Sick Policy
For the safety of the other children, our members and our staff, we will NOT allow children to participate in classes if they have any of the following:
• Any known sickness such as pink eye, flu,viruses, respiratory infection, etc.
• A fever of 100 degrees or higher
• Undiagnosed or contagious rash or bumps
• Sore throat
• Itchy, red or watery eyes
• Runny nose with green or yellow tint
• Upset stomach, vomiting, or diarrhea
• A persistent cough or wheezing
Please keep your children home if they have any of the above symptoms. We do try to offer make-up classes as a courtesy, if available and space allowing. Please notify an Inversion Gym staff member if you know that your child has been to the gym with any of the above symptoms. Our staff reserves the right to deny entry for any child that they deem to be too sick. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Inversion Gym front desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530)544-3547.
Turn your world upside down.
867 Eloise Avenue
So. Lake Tahoe, CA 96150