Inversion Gym Sick Policy
For the safety of the other children, our members and our staff, we will NOT allow children to participate in classes if they have any of the following:
• Any known sickness such as pink eye, flu,viruses, respiratory infection, etc.
• A fever of 100 degrees or higher
• Undiagnosed or contagious rash or bumps
• Sore throat
• Itchy, red or watery eyes
• Runny nose with green or yellow tint
• Upset stomach, vomiting, or diarrhea
• A persistent cough or wheezing
Please keep your children home if they have any of the above symptoms. Please notify an Inversion Gym staff member if you know that your child has been to the gym with any of the above symptoms. Our staff reserves the right to deny entry for any child that they deem to be too sick. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Inversion Gym front desk at email@example.com or (530)544-3547.
COVID-19 POLICY - 2020/2021
Please notify the gym as soon as possible if your child is sick or has had exposure to someone with COVID and keep them home.
We will notify all members within a specific group in the event of a confirmed positive COVID test result within the gym.
In the event of a class needing to temporarily isolate, virtual lessons will be implemented until the class is cleared to come back.
867 Eloise Avenue
So. Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Turn your world upside down.