ATTENTION: All New and Returning Athletes!
REQUIRED: Please Sign Online Waiver
Visit the link below to complete the waiver, naming all minors who might participate at the gym.If you are having any difficulties completing the waiver, please schedule an appointment with the front desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All athletes MUST have a signed waiver submitted by a legal parent/guardian prior to participating in any program at Inversion Gym.
REQUIRED GYM BAG: Athletes will bring their own personal workout bag to each practice.
FIND YOUR CLASS BELOW. Please send your athlete with all of the items listed. If they are missing an item, it may result in your athlete missing part of their practice. Inversion Gym has many of these items for sale.
Girls Competitive Team - Please Label ALL Items
Trampoline & Tumbling Team & Recreational Classes - Please Label ALL Items
Aerial Arts Classes - Please Label ALL Items
Kindergym Classes - Please Label ALL Items
NEW GYM PROTOCOL, ARRIVALS/DEPARTURES:
Please review the new procedures below.
• We now have a designated entrance and exit for the parking lot. Please pull into the parking lot using the right hand entrance marked “Enter” when arriving. Parents will drop off athletes right at the front door to allow for adequate spacing when entering the building.
• Please arrive 10 minutes before class to allow ample time getting situated.
• All athletes must enter and exit the front lobby with a mask/face covering. They may remove their masks once they are inside the gym on their yoga mat.
• Parents will not be entering the building at this time. All front desk matters will be handled online, by email, over the phone, or by appointment. If you need to come in, please notify a staff member so that we can minimize the number of people in the lobby.
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your athlete’s class end time and wait inside your vehicle. We will release athletes one at a time once we see your car.
• Please exit the parking lot using the marked “Exit” - closest to the building.
OTHER CHANGES AT THE GYM
We are committed to bringing back our athletes in the safest way possible. Please read carefully so you know what to expect. Below are some highlights of changes you will see when coming back to the gym:
• Classes are being brought back in stages
• Parent & Me, Birthday Parties & Open Gym will be back at a later date
• Athletes will be temperature checked as they enter with an infrared thermometer. If you prefer to use your own thermometer, you may do so inside your vehicle.
• All staff and students will adhere to our long-standing sick policy.
• All athletes will wash their hands prior to class.
• Added ventilation will be in place when possible, including the use of fans, opening windows and doors, and/or the large garage door.
• Athletes will be spaced out to a minimum of 6 feet for warm-up, stretching, and basics on our 40’ X 40’ floor using their personal yoga mat. After completing the warm-up, athletes will clean their mats and maintain safe distances.
• When necessary, athletes will apply personal hand sanitizer with a minimum of 70% alcohol.
• All stations will be a minimum of 6 feet apart.
• At the completion of every rotation, equipment will be wiped down and sanitized.
• All staff will be using a cleaning checklist specific to each event and area of the gym.
• Athletes will exit the building wearing their masks.
We truly appreciate your assistance and patience!
Turn your world upside down.
867 Eloise Avenue
So. Lake Tahoe, CA 96150