867 Eloise Avenue
So. Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Turn your world upside down.
Open Gym for Kids & Teens
Supervised Open Gym for ages 6-18* is scheduled for Friday evenings, 7:00 to 9:00 PM. Cost: Members $10, or $80 for a 10 session "Punch Card"—non members $15, or $120 for a 10 session "Punch Card". Call or stop in for more information.\
*With children under age 8, we ask that the parents remain in the waiting room, or have an older sibling present.
New to Inversion? Your minor will need to bring in a completed Enrollment / Liability Form before participating. Or you can fill it out online by completing the form online after creating a MindBody account.
For reasons of safety and quality of experience, we will not accept more than 40 people per night. While it may not be an issue for all Fridays, it may be necessary on occasion to turn away some of the later arrivals on the busier nights.
Here are some of the rules we will follow with this policy:
1. 40 Open Gym participants, ages 6-18, will be accepted, in order of their paid registration.
2. We highly recommend making a paid-in-advance reservation, as Open Gym often sells out before it starts.
3. Online registration is encouraged. You must have an account with us through Mindbody to register online.
4. Open Gym registration over the phone will only be accepted with credit card or "Punch Card" payment at time of reservation.
5. No refunds for “no shows.” No refunds for cancelations—credit to a future Open Gym if cancellation is before 6:45 pm.
6. Everyone must sign in at the front desk each Friday night, including online, pre-paid and Punch Card customers.
7. Participants must have had an Enrollment / Liability Form completed and signed by a legal guardian.
Please keep in mind, good behavior is mandatory and those not following gym rules will be asked to leave the floor and call for a ride.
Our goal is to keep Open Gym safe, fun, affordable and available to both members and non-members of the gym. Thank you!